Moksh Dham Shamshan Bhumi is a well-managed crematory ground for the last funeral rites. With a statue of the figure of Lord Shiva, this place signifies that there is so much more to life after death. It has a huge area to conduct dignified last rites with several spaces available and is known for its serene atmosphere.
The Last Journey provides for a hassle-free cremation of your beloved.
Process of conducting Cremation at Moksh Dham Shamshan Bhumi Gurgaon:
- Step 1) Call 08045810654 to book a slot at the shmashana
- Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services
- Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals
- Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi’s for ash immersion in an urn
Thakran patti, Jharsa Rd, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 7am-5:30pm
Last Journey Funeral Services:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- Embellishing of the lost loved one with flowers and garlands
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, Mango leaves, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services/Purohit for Rituals and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
- Assistance in Asthi Visarjan to the choice of your pilgrimage
- Organizes end-to-end Chautha/Uthala/Tehravin Prayer meets
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.