Moksh Dham Shamshan Bhumi is a well-managed crematory ground for the last funeral rites. With a statue of the figure of Lord Shiva, this place signifies that there is so much more to life after death. It has an area of — and with — spaces available and is known for its serene atmosphere.
Thakran patti, Jharsa Rd, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 7am-5:30pm
Services By the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.