Antim Niwas is known for providing one of the most sacred places for the funeral rites of the lost one. With an area of — and with — spaces available, it is a place for all caste and creed. Noida Cremation Ground is equipped with both traditional wood pyre and CNG cremation.
Managed by an NGO, this cremation ground allows for stress-free last rites of your loved ones.
Sector 94, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313 (Map Location)
Monday – Sunday : 24 Hours
Services By the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and CNG Cremation Available.
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance.
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries.
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn.
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance.
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs.
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate.
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision.
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support.
- Photo ID of the deceased for verification purpose.