Cremation Ground Banganga MuktiDham
SH 27, Pologround Industrial Estate, Nanda Nagar, Banganga, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452015
Arrival and Reception: Our staff will welcome you and guide you through the process.
Paperwork and Formalities: We will assist you with the necessary paperwork and formalities required for the cremation
Preparation of the Body: Our experienced team will prepare the body for the cremation according to your customs and traditions.
Cremation: The body will be taken to the cremation chamber and the process will be carried out with dignity and respect.
Collection of Ashes: Once the cremation is completed, the ashes will be collected and handed over to you in a suitable container.
Aftercare Services: We offer aftercare services, including grief counseling and support, to help you through the grieving process.
Effortlessly plan a dignified farewell with our 3-step process - Quick, Reliable, and Hassle-Free.
GIVE US A CALL
SHARE YOUR REQUIREMENTS
GET THE SERVICES
Book Online Cremation Slots
When a person dies, their immortal body, but not their souls, are lost forever. In order for the soul to reach its final destination, it is vital that the funeral prayers and rituals are conducted appropriately. It is critical that the deceased's friends and relatives pay their final respects to him or her. Indore’s Banganga MuktiDham is a spiritual site where rituals are performed and strict rules are followed. Your heart and eyes will be soothed by the peacefulness and cleanliness of the surroundings. This cremation yard offers services including pujaris, puja meals, a mortuary, and a dead body ambulance, all of which are accessible at your convenience. How to conduct cremation at the Banganga MuktiDham? Step 1) Call 07827777889 to book a slot at the shmashana Step 2) Book for transportation of the deceased, antim sanskar samagri, wooden logs, and pandit services Step 3) Upon reaching the ground, you will be guided by the Last Journey team regarding the series of rituals Step 4) You will be provided with the Asthi's for ash immersion in an urn Step 5) For conducting Post Cremation rituals - Funeral prayer meet, Shradha Ceremony, Asthi Visarjan, Poojas and Hawans, book with the Last Journey
Address:SH 27, Pologround Industrial Estate, Nanda Nagar, Banganga, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452015
Services at the Banganga MuktiDham by the Last Journey:
- 24*7 assistance in end-to-end cremation
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation available
- Dead body transportation in Indore by hearse, ambulance, mortuary van
- Preparing of bier for Antim Kriya
- Freezer Box on Hire in Indore
- Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri
- Experienced Pandit and Purohit Services
- Bookings of Prayer Hall in Indore
- Organizing Post cremation rituals such as Shradh
- Assistance in ash immersion known as Asthi Visarjan
- Last Journey supervisors and staff for assistance
- Broadcasting of Prayer Meet Via Zoom
Additional Support :
- Assistance in obtaining Death Certificate
- A Funeral Manager for Supervision
- Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Prerequisite :Photo ID of the deceased.
- Free drinking water
- Parking place with ample space
- Properly sanitized waiting rooms
- Priests availability
Submit your concern and we will get back to you within 5 minutes**