Bhoiwada Hindu Cremation Ground is located in the New Police Lines, Wadala. It is a sacred place for conducting last rites and is located in an easy-to-reach location. The cremation ground operates at full capacity. The special room nearby allows families to conduct last rites respectfully.
The crematorium has an RCC drain, benches, restrooms, and shower place.
A place for end-to-cremation services.
Bhoiwada Samshan Bhoomi Rd, New Police Lines, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.