Hindu Smashan Bhumi
Hindu Smashan Bhumi is among the biggest and most sacred places for conducting honourable funeral services for loved ones. It is one of the oldest cremation grounds in Mumbai and is very well managed by authorities. Well equipped with drains, benches, restrooms, and shower places, it is considered to be a holy place for cremating the deceased.
The Shamshana operates at full capacity and hence it is advised to reach out to us for a stress-free process.
Budh Nagar, Marve Cross Rd, New Mahakali Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095
Open 24 Hours
Services by the Last Journey:
- Wood Pyre and Electric Cremation Available
- Provision of Transportation by Mortuary Van/Hearse/Ambulance
- At Home Freezer Box Deliveries
- Quick Arrangement of Antim Sanskar Samagri, including Kurta Pyjama, Sacred Items, and Urn
- Experienced Pandit Services for Ritual and Further Guidance
- Provision of Sandalwood Log and Cow Dung Logs
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey has introduced Online Broadcasting of the rituals and ceremonies. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
Help and Support:
A Funeral Manager for Supervision
Two Staff Members for Constant Help and Support
Photo ID of the deceased.
What is Nearest Landmark ?
You can easily locate the establishment as it is in close Marve Cross Rd to Near Mahakali Nagar, Cremation Ground Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095
What are the common payment methods?
All types’ facility is available