Arya Samaj Mandir, Gurgaon
Arya Samaj Mandir of Gurgaon is a sacred and holy place for the conduction of religious prayer meets. It is a preferred location for a gathering due to its simplicity in conducting the meets. They will uphold a simple event fulfilling all the religious practices in an elegant and dignified manner.
The Gurgaon hall has conducted many prayers to date. The facilities include spacious halls, enhanced corridors, seating arrangements, lawns for catering, and parking space. The essence of the place is to make everyone feel positive and welcomed.
The last Journey will organize entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Arya Samaj Mandir, Gurgaon Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
L-12/, L-11, Heritage City, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Arya Samaj Road, Ved Mandir, H-Block, Mohan Kund, South City-1, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Arya Samaj Mandir, Gurgaon Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.