Arya Samaj Mandir, Kailash Colony
Arya Samaj Mandir, Kailash Colony is an auspicious place for conducting prayer meets. For many years, religious gatherings are being conducted in this hall and they have a good reputation for providing the best of services.
The hall is open to all people of different faiths. It is perfect for a gathering with family and friends as it has all the necessary facilities required. For simple and dignified condolence meet, Arya Samaj Mandir in Kailash Colony is apt.
It is located in Kailash Colony, which makes it easy to reach using both private and public transportation. A parking lot is present with enough space.
The last Journey will organize entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Arya Samaj Mandir, Kailash Colony Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
B-31C, Greater Kailash 1, Delhi – 110048, Kailash Colony, Next To Pahariwala Gurudwara
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 am
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Arya Samaj Mandir, Kailash Colony Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.