The Shree Samaj complex in Gujarati Samaj is used by various social organizations and private groups for holding programs, functions, and meets. They offer complete event support for all the ceremonies and events you may want to conduct.
The Shah auditorium has a huge stage with good lighting and ambiance. It can hold a maximum of 1000 people with seating for 800. The venue is an ideal choice for a funeral prayer meet as it can hold lavish as well as subtle events. The hall is symbolic of greatness and beauty.
The last Journey will organize entire Uthala and Tehravin ceremonies at the Gujarati Samaj Prayer hall. There is a belief that the soul of the departed is still conscious of any emotions on people’s behalf. Chautha and Tehravin Services are conducted, which assist the spirits of the deceased to obtain a new body for reincarnation.
Shree Delhi Gujarati Samaj (Regd) 2, Raj Niwas Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi -110054
Monday – Sunday: 7 am – 9 pm
Last Journey Chautha/Tehravin Services include:
- Gujarati Samaj Prayer Hall Booking
- Comfortable seating and lighting arrangements
- Beautifully framed photographs of the departed soul
- Floral arrangements for an elegant and dignified prayer meet
- Provision of Samagri for rituals
- Professional artists/bhajan singers for condolence meet
- Catering services with a personalized menu
- Havan Services by knowledgable pandits
- Brahman Bhoj Services
In the Light of the Ongoing Pandemic, the team of the Last Journey provides live broadcasting of the prayer meets through Zoom services. From Distant villages to International Borders, your family can be with you during these hard times.
- Maximum Space – 1000
- Seating – 800
- Sanitized Area
- Parking Space